PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLINE REGISTRATION HAS CLOSED.
You can still register for EMET onsite at the Gulf Hotel Convention Centre and will operate at the following hours:
|DATE||REGISTRATION TIME||CONFERENCE STARTS|
|October 16||3:00 PM - 8:00 PM||NA|
|October 17||7:00 AM - 7:30 PM||8:30 AM|
|October 18||8:00 AM - 1:30 PM||8:30 AM|
The following registration fees refer to admission to the EMET Conference that takes place 17 - 18 October at the Gulf Hotel Convention Centre.
Please note access to EMET 2016 is strictly limited to registered and pre-paid delegates and speakers as well as accredited press & media. Delegate badges should be worn at all times to avoid refusal of entry in any of the halls, conference sessions, and lunch areas.
Media representatives will not complete their registration here. Please contact Camile Canlas at firstname.lastname@example.org to send your interest.
ONSITE REGISTRATION FEES BREAKDOWN
|Onsite Registration||Registration Fee|
|Process Safety Master Class for Ethylene Engineers||$ 500|
|Delegate Registration||$ 1,400|
|Sponsor Rate Registration||$ 1,000|
Please read these terms and conditions and complete your registration below
Conference Registration Fees Include
- Admission to plenaries and sessions
- Luncheons and coffee breaks
- Delegate pack
Registration Fees Do Not Include
- Access to pre-conference workshops
- Any other meals
- Travel and accommodation
Cancellation, Refund and Substitution
- You may cancel on or before 17 September 2016 with a full refund less 20% administration charge. Cancellation received after this date will be liable for the full registration fee. We will not give refunds for those who do not obtain visas.
- Substitution will be accepted until 1 October 2016
- Registration is complete only if payment is received by the relevant due date
- Cancellation and substitution must be made in writing and should be sent to email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
- English is the official language of the Conference
- If you require a visa to enter Bahrain, you are advised to register early and reserve your hotel accommodation
- Important correspondence will be sent to you by email
- Acceptance of registration is at the discretion of the organizers
All reasonable endeavors will be made to hold the conference and to present its program as scheduled under the circumstances which assure the comfort and the safety of all participants and their guests. However, the organizers cannot be held responsible by any person as a result of a cancellation of the conference or any of the arrangements, programs or plans connected with it, or for any injury, damage or inconvenience which may be suffered by any person while travelling to and from, or during their presence in Bahrain in connection with the conference. Participants are advised to arrange their own insurance against any such occurrences. The organizers reserve the right to make changes to the timing and content of the program. The organizers will not be responsible for assisting the participants in obtaining necessary passports and visas. All delegates will agree to adhere to the terms and conditions of this event.